Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Wonderful movie!!


Have any of you watched "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"?? If you have you know what a GREAT movie it is!! I think it has to be my all time favorite movie!! I love how the movie incorporates humor and romance(but not the mushy kind). Also, it has NO bad scenes at all! Yes, you did hear right, none whatsoever!! Even my brothers like it!! Here are two of my favorite parts........


The barn raising and.......



Going courtin'



P.S my brothers DON'T like "girly" movies at all, so for them to say this is a pretty good movie, you know it had to be somewhat good!! lol!!

P.P.S so sorry if it takes a looong time to load =(

P.P.P.S make sure you turn off the music at the bottom of the page!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that movie too! And those are my two favorite parts!!! My favorite character is the youngest brother. He makes me laugh. I don't know why. He is an amazing dancer, as well!

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie