Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye for now........

Goodbye my awesome readers.........I will be especially busy these next couple of days with the county fair and too busy to post. =( But, I will come back with A LOT of pictures to share!! So, just hang tight and don't go into withdrawal issues.....like me. *tear* I should be back to the blogging world maybe Monday......ooh it makes me sad just thinking about it. Hopefully, I will have more followers and more comments by the time I get back.....huh, huh, readers. So, farewell.

*comment if you'll miss me.....lol!!

2 comments:

  1. You are missed Abbie & you have a new follower, me! Don't know why I wasn't one before,cause I know I've visited here previously. Well, who knows, I've been busy busy busy lately, & probably will be for a pretty long lately to come, at that! I try to smoosh blogging into my schedule, though. God's blessed me to be busy with a new job so I shouldn't complain, but joyfully take all the busy-ness & hectic craziness that's come my way (I'm saying that more for me - I've got to keep reminding myself!). =) Hope you have fun at your county fair! Glad to be your newest follower for the moment!
    Blessings & Love in Christ,
    -Bess-
    P.S.: Thanks so much for listing me in your sidebar! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie