Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sooooooooo many changes.......

Okay, I know what all of you are thinking right now. You're thinking " Why in the world does she keep changing her background??" Well the answer is quite simple, because I want to get my blog site PERFECT for my WONDERFUL readers!!! I have gone through soooo many but, I think this. is . the. ONE!! What do you all think?? Do you like it?? Pleeeeeeeeease tell me (don't be bashful now). I really want to know........



2 comments:

  1. I might be a better judge if I knew your personality, but I think it's cute!!! But, is "cute" what you are going for?

    Where did you get this background? because I know a site called "shabby blogs" that has zillions of blog everything! You can just google shabby blogs, and it will take you there.

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this site called, Hot Bliggity Blog, and that's where I found this background. I have been to Shabby Blogs before and loved it, but I decided to expand my search!! Thanks so much for giving me another place to visit!!

    p.s and for leaving a comment!!

    -Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie