Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fashionista time!!

I was looking at Coldwater Creek, a clothing store, online and let's just say I love it!! They have soooo many CUTE clothes. Plus, mostly everything there is modest. Sure, there are a few clothing items that are skimpy, but nothing that a undershirt can't take care of.=)I fell head over heals in love with this particular dress........


Doesn't it just spell femininity!! The only drawback is that the front comes down pretty low, but like I said nothing that a undershirt can't fix!! It would look even cuter with these shoes to go with it....






Just to add some color I chose white, but they come in different colors. I found them at a neat website, Zappos.com.

Go and check out these neat clothing stores.........Let me know what you find.


Oh!! And this will be my last post for the week =(. You want to know why?? If you don't I'll tell you anyways, my family is going camping!! YEAH!! I'm sooo excited.....I'll post pictures when we get back. Have a good Labor Day weekend!! I'll sure miss you all.........=)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie