Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I did it again.........

Well, I got tagged again. This time from Stephanie's Saga and it's the "Crazy Eights Tag!!" Lets get started...........

8 Books I've Read Recently or am Reading...
1. Christy by Catherine Marshall
2. I Kissed Dating Good by by Joshua Harris
3. Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
4. A Woman Named Damaris by Janette Oke
5. Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
6. The Lady On A Donkey by Beth Hill Howell
7. The Elsie Dinsmore Series
8. Lucy Winchester by Carol Kauffman


8 Songs I Listen to All the Time...
1. In Christ Alone
2. As The Deer
3. Amazing Grace
4. I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever
5. Sweep Me Away
6.Shout To The North and The South
7. Oh, the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus
8. OOH!! I don't know??

8 Things I Love...
1. God
2. my family
3. my friends
4. diary
5. my camera
6. all of my books
7. having the whole afternoon to myself
8. blogging


8 Things I've Learned this Year...
1. Arguing doesn't get you far
2. It's very important to have a good attitude in everything you do
3. Everything rubs off on our siblings........good or bad
4. Cameras get ruined by water
5.I can be quite stubborn sometimes
6. People don't understand what hard work is anymore
7. Sophomore's have a lot of school work to finish!!lol
8. Canning is very HOT work


8 New Recipes I want to Try and Make by the End of the Year...
I really don't try recipes that often...........just stick to my old ones!!

8 Favorite Online Hangouts...(Places I go pretty much everyday)
1. Random blogs that I discover
2. Robing Blogs
3. Swagbucks
4. Stay At Home Daughter
5. My email
6. Stephanies Saga
7. My blog
8. I do a lot of school work on here too, soo all of those places


8 Things I Need to Work on...
1.ORGANIZATION
2. Being a better blogger
3. Being more patient
4. Making good choices
5. Remembering it's not what I say, but how I say them
6. Being diligent
7. Getting used to getting up early
8. Being kinder to my siblings

And I tag the first eight people who comment!!

Sorry I had to cut this post short but I am off to Sierra Vista!! I will be back tonight.........no worries =)

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely have to use this one! Thanks for tagging!

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie