Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Poem Monday!!


The Love Of Jesus

Before Jesus was a full grown man,
He knew more knowledge and wisdom
than anyone in the land
People didn't believe Heaven was His kingdom.

As Jesus walked down the weary lane,
With blood dripping down His suntanned head
Carrying the cross which where He was to be slain,
Still loving the people who were going to have Him dead.

After He got to Calvary
The soldiers nailed nails into His hands and feet
Even though, He felt at peace
He told His people to rejoice not weep.

Even though He died that day
And was lain inside a tomb
He rose upon the third day
And showed everyone He was true!!

I wrote this poem a little while ago and thought I would share it with all of you. Do you like it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie