Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Something About the Number 4??

Hi everyone!!

Well I got tagged and I have no clue what I 'm suppose to do............please bear with me!! I guess I have to list 4 things in every category. So just read what you can and enjoy........oh!!and don't count my errors pleeeeeeeeeeeease!! =)

4 Things found in my bag

In my bag... Well, I have piano books, some money, an mp3 player and a pencil......don't ask me why (I don't even know)


4 Things found in my purse

I have a library card, some more money, lip gloss and a pen


4 Favorite things in my room

My huge bed, the paint color of my room, My journal =) and my closet (haha!!)


4 Things I’ve always wanted to do

Speak a foreign language, become a homemaker, own a really nice car.....o.k I know I'll need A LOT of money for that, but hey!! I can wish can't I ?? And to be a help meet to my future husband.....ooh, that's a serious one.

4 Things I’m currently into

Painting........although I haven't touch a paintbrush for a while, getting better at piano, learning to cook.....trust me don't EVER come over the days I'm cooking or you'll have scorched food, and reading.


4 Things I bet you didn't know about me

huh?? Well, let's give it a try. I have 7 siblings, I love baking breads, I listen to Amy Grant music and I taught Sunday School for 4 years....hey!! there's that number four again. =D


Now I have to tag four lucky bloggers.......hmm let's see:

1. Katie at Stay-At -Homedaughters.blogspot.com
2.Natasha at natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
3.Rachel at hopefulmornings.blogspot.com
4. Bobbie at rustichomemaker.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie