Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies.........yummy!!

Last night my mom, my sisters and I made some chocolate chip cookies. Let's just say......they are the BEST!! There is only one word that explains them and that is, AMAZING!! Here is the recipe for those who want some awesome cookies........

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 1/2 c. butter
2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
2 eggs
4 tsp. vanilla
4 c. flour
4 tsp. corn starch
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 c. chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350*. Cream butter until smooth. Then add sugars and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Using a spoon, stir in dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Scoop out about 1 Tbls. of dough, place on cookie sheet 2 in apart. DON'T press down!! Bake 8-10 min. Till brown around edges. Let cookies cool on pan for about 2 min. Then transfer over to a rack to cool completely.

Enjoy!!




Oh!! And by the way, this cookie recipe makes about 2 1/2 dozen. So you'll have plenty to share.......if there are any left though!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie