Please follow me and join my other AMAZING followers!!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cilantro Chicken with Avocado Salsa



Hi Everyone!

My mom made a delicious dinner last night called Cilantro Chicken and we all loved it. She got the recipe from www.tammysrecipes.com/cilantro_chicken_avocado_salsa

It was so simple to prepare. We did make our own version of salsa which my dad has perfected for our likes. Here is his recipe:

Pico de Gallo

7 roma tomatoes
4 jalapenos, seeded and chopped (use gloves)
1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
1 medium size red onion, chopped
4-5 avocados to taste
3-4 T of vinegar
Mix well and refrigerate

When ready to serve add salt and pepper to taste.

This is quite delish and we love it. Give it a try!

Everything tasted so well together and it was a cinch to prepare. Having a brother who likes to grill is always a plus.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE cilantro! This looks like it would be really yummy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma made your salsa recipe and it was great! She even chopped into SMALL pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking some time to comment!! I LOVE hearing what my readers have to say. Although, I hope that you will have only good things to say..........and please follow my blog if you haven't already.

God Bless,
Abbie